Hudson Valley Boutique Opening New Doors
Have you ever heard the expression when one door closes another door opens? That’s certainly the case for Created With Love Boutique. After years of operating her little store on Route 376 in Wappingers Falls, owner Toni Cesiro will now maintain her online business, pop up shops, and workshops. And that’s good news.
You will still be able to get Toni’s signature guitar string jewelry and her other great products online at https://createdwithloveboutique.com/, at a Created With Love pop up shop at rock concerts and festivals including Beer, Bourbon and Bacon on July 20, or in the store this Friday, July 12, from 5 - 7pm as they celebrate the growth of the website and say goodbye to the four walls that started it all.
Toni and Created With Love works closely with all of us here at WPDH, and we wish her the best of luck in this new chapter. You can find out what Hudson Valley locations will carry Toni’s products on her website. I’m sure we’ll get to see Toni at many Hudson Valley festivals and concerts. Keep rockin’ Toni!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie