Happy Friday the 13th!
Are you superstitious? Do you believe in all those Friday the 13th wives' tales? I never thought I was the superstitious type, but the more I think about it the more I realize that I am.
I definitely say "God forbid" when talking about the possibility of something bad happening. Every single time. And if I'm talking about something in the future that I'm looking forward to, I usually say "God willing." I can't help it. When things are going good, I knock on wood. During a really good week you'll see how raw my knuckles are from knocking on wood. I don't step under ladders and if a black cat is headed my way I will detour if at all possible. And one time at the Vails Gate Diner I actually ordered a bowl of jello after the bill came because it was $6.66.
So am I superstitious? Maybe a little. Maybe a lot. I just figure better safe than sorry. Whether you believe in superstition or not, there's no denying that this Jeff Beck/Rod Stewart tune is awesome. Happy Friday the 13th!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie