Grenade Found At Hudson Valley Junkyard
The bomb squad had to be called in Monday after a grenade was found at a Hudson Valley transfer station. The Times Herald-Record reports the explosive was found after a worker found it while compressing trash.
Authorities did not reveal which location the grenade was found and took it to the Troop F range to dispose of it properly.
This wasn't the first time a grenade was found locally. In February of 2017, two were found in the refrigerator of a Hudson Valley nursing home. In July of 2016, a grenade and several handguns were found in an Orange County home.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie