Freedom Fest 2020 Drive-In Fireworks in Montgomery
There is no denying that 2020 has been an odd year, to say the least. Everything has been changed, adjusted, postponed or canceled because of coronavirus. Luckily, the Freedom Fest fireworks at Thomas Bull Memorial Park in Montgomery will be happening, but it's a little bit different this year.
This year’s Freedom Fest Drive-In Fireworks display will be on Saturday, July 18. Gates open at 7:30PM and fireworks will begin at dusk. Attendees can bring their own food and drinks. No glass containers, pets, pop-up tents or sparklers are permitted. Bags are subject to being checked upon entry. The event will be held with the public’s health and safety as the highest priority and safe social distancing and/or masks are required.
Who says we can't have fun during a pandemic? We just need to be careful and respect those around us. For more information about this year's drive-in fireworks at Thomas Bull Memorial Park in Montgomery, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants