Free Taxi Rides Offered in the Hudson Valley on NYE
Dana Distributors is sponsoring its annual Alert Cab initiative so no one drinks and drives on New Year's Eve 2019.
According to a Facebook post from Orange County Executive Steve Neuhaus, Dana Distributors is once again sponsoring its annual Alert Cab initiative. This si the 15th year Dana Distributors will be doing this. The Alert Cab initiative is offered in Rockland, Orange, and Sullivan counties as part of the Alert Cab program.
The Alert Cab initiative offered through Dana Distributors is so anyone can get a free cab ride home on New Year's Eve, according to the Facebook post. Free rides will be offered to residents in Rockland, Orange, and Sullivan counties. The rides are available from 4 p.m. on December 31, 2019, through 2 a.m. on January 1, 2020. The destination must be within a 10-mile radius of the pickup location. You also must have driven your car to where pick up is being requested.
For more information about Alert Cab, Steve Neuhaus's Facebook post suggests calling Tom Kennedy at Dana Distributors at 615-3236. Celebrate responsibly this New Year's Eve.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie