Former Andy’s Location In Poughkeepsie Sets Grand Opening
Farmers and Chefs, set to replace the old Andy's location in Poughkeepsie have announced their official grand opening. This Tuesday, July 3rd, the highly anticipated new establishment will be opening for business.
According to their website, founder John Kekic prides his establishment as serving only the 'healthiest, local, in season Hudson Valley farm fresh foods'. He has worked in fine restaurants in New York City, Las Vegas and locally for more than 20 years. He'll be bringing that experience to the iconic former Andy's location which has been undergoing major renovations over the last several months.
On Saturday they could be found serving up delicious options in multiple Hudson Valley locations at both Beer, Bourbon and Bacon at Barton Orchards and Rock The Roots Festival at Angry Orchard in Walden.
Located at 40 Albany Street in Poughkeepsie, they are now taking reservations at (845) 337-4949. They are also available to cater for weddings, corporate events, holiday parties, birthdays and more.
- 2018 Hudson Valley Fireworks Guide
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie