Dutchess County Police Warn Parents of Suspicious Activity
Police departments in Dutchess county are looking into several suspicious incidents.
According to a press release, the Red Hook Police Department and the Rhinebeck Police Department are "investigating several suspicious incidents in the towns of both Rhinebeck and Red Hook."
The press release reports that on two separate occasions "a man described as older, short in stature, with grey facial hair" had suspicious interactions with children in Rhinebeck and Red Hook.
While no crimes have been committed, police are looking for more information on the man so they can bring him in for interview purposes.
Witnesses say the man was driving a blue pick up truck with the make of the model possibly being a Chevrolet.
If you have any information regarding the subject in question please call the Rhinebeck, Red Hook, and State Police at (845) 677-7300. Investigators are also reminding parents to "speak to their children regarding strangers approaching them and to always be aware of their surroundings."
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie