Drunk Driver Hits Seven Cars in New York State, Police Say
It was a dangerous night in the Monroe County town of Greece, as police say a drunk driver hit seven cars. Fortunately, there were only minor injuries, according to the latest reports.
WHAM says the incident happened around 9:15 p.m. Saturday night near the mall at Greece Ridge. Police say the alleged drunk drove a pickup and hit the seven vehicles within a quarter mile stretch.
Police have not said if anyone was taken to the hospital. The driver is in police custody.
There is no word just how much the driver's BAC was at the time of all the crashes.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie