Don’t Toss This Year’s Empire State Pass
After summer, the big clean-up begins. Toys, vacation souvenirs, pamphlets and brochures from road trips all get sorted and some tossed. But before you go too far, make sure that one item you don’t toss out after the summer is your New York State Empire Pass.
This little card can provide your family with an entire season of fun at most locations operated by the NY State Parks or the New York State Environmental Conservation, which includes, forests, beaches, trails and more. Plus, since it’s a card, grandparents, caregivers, and other family members can also use it. Plus, beginning this year, it’s renewable.
Starting in November, you will be able to renew online for 1 year, 3 years, or 5 years. You’ll save money if you renew early and you don't have to wait for a replacement card in the mail. It couldn’t be easier and for families who have the Empire Pass, they know that the more you use the pass, the more money you’ll save each year.
While this pass doesn’t cover camping, golf, or historic site fees, you can purchase gift cards through New York State Parks to help cover those costs. For more information and links to purchase or renew your Empire Pass, click here.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie