Dancing, Naked Man Arrested At Lower Hudson Valley Gas Station
Florida Man has arrived in the Hudson Valley. And it looks like the bizarre news stories have followed him to Westchester County. Are we really ready for this?
LoHud is reporting that a naked man was spotted dancing out of a Sunoco in Mamaroneck. While the details are just being released now, the weird occurrence happened the night of June 11. A bystander recorded the incident, as police were already on sight to attempt to stop the happily prancing naked guy, only to see him attempt to drive off.
See video HERE.
His journey didn't go for, as police cruisers blocked his exit. Police had their weapons drawn, as the still gyrating man was ordered out of his car. Once the man exits, he lets out a loud Ric Flair-like "Wooooo!" as he's tasered down to the ground and cuffed.
The man, who LoHud reports is from Hobe Sound, Florida, was charged with operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs and public lewdness, and unlawful possession of marijuana, says police. And can someone please tell him to put his clothes back on?
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie