Comedian Bobby Collins Performance To Help Local Shelter
If you're an animal lover who loves to laugh, here's something that's perfect for you. Comedian Bobby Collins will be performing at the Sugar Loaf Center for Performing Arts on Saturday, Oct. 19th at 8PM, with proceeds going to the Warwick Valley Humane Society.
Comedian Bobby Collins is a native New Yorker who skillfully dissects everyday life, and weaves his storytelling with effortless flair and charisma during his shows. He has toured with entertainers like Frank Sinatra, Cher, Julio Iglesias and Dolly Parton, as well as appearing on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
The proceeds from the show will go to help the Warwick Valley Humane Society build a new facility to help host the approximately 500 animals in their care. Glenemere brewing Company from Florida, New York and Delancey's Restaurant from Goshen will also be at the show.
For more information about the Bobby Collins show and how to get tickets, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie