Buy & Have a Meal Delivered to a Medical Worker From County Fare
County Fare Bar & Grill is delivering food to medical staff who are fighting COVID-19 on the front lines and you can help out.
Many of us want to thank medical workers here in the Hudson Valley. County Fare Bar & Grill not only wants to thank them but they want to feed them too with the communities help.
County Fare is still open to the public and they are participating in a nationwide project called Feeding the Frontline. Right now, you can buy specific meals at a discounted price and County Fare will deliver them to local hospital workers and medical staff here in the Hudson Valley. You can stop in and order these at their restaurant in Wappingers Falls or you can call the order in and pay over the phone. They even accept payments on Venmo.
"Today, with Customer donations we made 6 cheese burgers and 6 grilled chicken sandwiches for urgent care here in Wappingers. We are going to send 30 sandwiches to the testing site at Dutchess Stadium next."
Here's another great example of a local business helping out the community.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie