Bells on Broadway Holiday Market and Children’s Festival
Believe it or not, the holidays are just over a month away. Here is another great chance for you to get ready for the holidays and to shop local. Safe Harbors of the Hudson is hosting Bells on Broadway Holiday Market and Children’s Festival on Saturday, Nov. 23, from 11AM. – 4PM in the Lobby at the Ritz on Broadway in Newburgh.
Enjoy live music, storytelling, crafts for the kids and photos with Santa and Frosty while getting a jump on holiday shopping. The market will feature local artisans and vendors offering a beautiful selection of jewelry, scarves, handbags, pottery, candles, soaps and more. Admission is free with a nominal charge for holiday snacks and photos with Santa and Frosty.
For more information about Bells on Broadway Holiday Market and Children’s Festival in Newburgh, check out the event facebook page. To learn more about Safe Harbors of the Hudson and what they do, visit their website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie