Ashokan’s Western & Swing Week Online 2020
It's nice to see that so many things are opening up here in the Hudson Valley, but the effects of the coronavirus pandemic are far from over, and some things will still have to be postponed or canceled. Luckily, we live in a digital world and there are things that we can do online. And that's exactly what is happening this year for the Ashokan Center's Western and Swing Week starting on Monday, June 29.
It's going to be a week of Swing, Jazz, Country and Western-Swing music and dance and all of it will be done safely online. Jay Ungar and Molly Mason host a fun and friendly full week online of all of the above music genres, and everything in between. Enjoy a week of music and friendship, with daytime classes, post-dinner jams and song swaps, concerts, and special nights like, Camper’s Night and Honky Tonk.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants