55 Families Sue NY State Over Religious Exemption For Vaccine Repeal
Multiple families have filed suit against New York State for the repeal of the religious exemption to vaccines based on the constitutionality of the repeal.
WKBW reports the lawsuit argues the repeal of the religious exemption for vaccinations violates state and federal law because it was repealed it without a public hearing interferes with religious freedom. that all families are represented by the same attorneys, Michael H. Sussman, and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Currently, New York State is going through one of the worst measles outbreaks in decades. It has been declared a public health emergency in New York City. We have reported on multiple stories of measles exposure in the Hudson Valley. Federal judges in New York have also ordered people to get vaccinated and have allowed infants to get vaccinated early.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie