2 of the Richest Cities in the US Are in the Hudson Valley
No, New York City did not make the top 10. Which is super surprising, because when you think expensive, you think of two main cities: Los Angeles and New York City. LA didn't make the list either and the only two New York cities that did are right in the Hudson Valley.
Out of the 10 US cities that made the list of 'America's 100 Richest Places' by Bloomberg, the two New York cities that made the list are in Westchester County. Scarsdale came in at the third most expensive place to live and Bronxville ranked as the 8th most expensive place to live.
Scarsdale has an average household income of $387,558, according to the article. Even Beyonce and Jay-Z live there, so you know that city deserves the title as 3rd richest.
Bronxville has an average household income of $334,848, as reported by the Bloomberg article.
These two Westchester cities making the top 10 should be no surprise. I mean, have you seen the mansions in these towns?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie