12 Hudson Valley Cities That Are Absolutely Flourishing
Is your home town growing as much as these cities here in the Hudson Valley?
It's good to know that your town is growing and moving forward rather than just start self destructing.
According to New York Upstate, there are several cities that are just crushing it. There was a list of 53 cities that was recently compiled that were ranked in high prosperity. The factors that determined the city making the list was based on poverty rate, vacant housing and education.
Out of the 53 places on the list, these 12 cities from the Hudson Valley were on it. Here they are in no particular order.
- Cold Spring
- Pine Island
- Rock Tavern
- Highland Falls
- Fort Montgomery
- Salisbury Mills
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie