Wrestling Legend Jim ‘The Anvil’ Neidhart Dead at 63
Wrestling legend Jim Neidhart (best known as one half of the WWE tag team The Hart Foundation) has died as the age of 63.
Many news sources including the New York Post are reporting the passing of wrestler Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart with some saying he fell at home and hit his head. Neidhart was best known as a star in the World Wrestling Federation throughout the 1980's and 1990's, where he was a two-time WWF Tag Team Champion with partner Bret "Hitman" Hart in The Hart Foundation. In addition to WWE (WWF), he also wrestled for WCW and TNA wrestling among others.
"The Anvil" was known as the powerhouse of The Hart Foundation with his red goatee and menacing laugh, he could fight it out with the best of 'em. The Hart Foundation were one of the greatest wrestling tag teams of all time, and they were a thrill to watch as a young kid. Jim Neidhart has three children including WWE superstar and former women's champion Natalya.
R.I.P. "Anvil," thanks for the memories.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie