WEATHER: Rainy and Cool Weather to Stick Around
Saturday was warm and sunny, but Sunday was not. Unfortunately, Sunday's cooler and rainy conditions will stick around most of the week ahead. Can't we have 70 degree weather. Looks like not yet.
Monday will be pretty much the same as the late weekend, with rain and temps only in the 40s. The rain will move out briefly, with a mixture of sun and clouds and highs both days in the mid 50s. Lows will be in the upper 30s to low 40s.
Then, once again, the rain returns. Thursday will see highs back down in the 40s, with the threat of afternoon showers back in the area. Friday will be the week's warmest day, with highs in the low 60s. and a chance of showers.
Listen to Hopkins in Middays on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie