Upcoming Snow Should Make Many Hudson Valley Commutes ‘Hazardous’
Weather experts believe snow could make multiple commutes in the Hudson Valley "quite hazardous."
Precipitation is expected to arrive in the Hudson Valley Thursday afternoon, likely between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., according to Hudson Valley Weather.
"Snow has a good chance to make the Thursday PM commute quite hazardous. Some indications are that the snow could fall at a good clip for several hours, before mixing with sleet and freezing rain from south to north after dark," Hudson Valley Weather wrote on Facebook.
A dusting to 2 inches is likely before Thursday's sunset. Snow will then likely fall heavy Thursday night, with 2 to 6 more inches of snow possible, Hudson Valley Weather is forecasting as of this writing.
The Friday morning commute will likely be very icy with temperatures around freezing.
- Upcoming Snow Should Make Many Hudson Valley Commutes 'Hazardous'
- Seinfeld, Gervais Dine at Hudson Valley Bakery
- Hudson Valley Prison Employee Had Sex With Inmate
- 12 Hudson Valley Areas Among Most Prosperous in New York
- Snow Predicted For the Hudson Valley By End Of The Week
- Police: Hudson Valley Women Told Many Their Building Was On Fire
- Deadly Turkey Salmonella Outbreak Reaches New York
- Hudson Valley Teacher Accused of Sexually Touching Child