This Week’s Rock News: Ric Ocasek Dies of Heart Disease
Oh man, it was a bad week. Last week we had to hear about Eddie Money passing away, and this week it was The Cars frontman Ric Ocasek. It was totally unexpected, and a little bit of an extra blow to the Hudson Valley since Ric and his family lived in Millbrook for quite a few years and they were often spotted around the area. Rest in Peace, Ric. Our thoughts going out to his family, friends and fans.
Thankfully, things got better as the week progressed. We found out that Elton John has earned a new honor. And Rod Stewart fans will be thrilled to hear about his latest project. Plus, if you've been waiting for details about the new Who album, you'll be happy to find out we've got them. Check out all the info on this week's rock news. Just click on the link below.
We do rock news for you every weekday morning at 6:45 on The Boris and Robyn Show. But if you miss it, check back here for the recap. Have a great weekend and thanks for listening.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie