This Week’s Rock News: Ginger Baker Critically Ill
Friday is here, and it’s time to give you a recap of this week’s rock news. Unfortunately there are some not too happy stories this week.
Our prayers going out to Cream drummer Ginger baker who is said to be critically ill. We have a few more details in this week’s rock news below. And Robert Hunter, Grateful Dead lyricist, passed away earlier this week. Our thoughts are with his family, friends, and fans.
It’s not all bad news this week, though. If you missed out on seeing Elton John on his farewell tour, you have another chance this April. We’ve got all the dates and venues on this week’s rock news. Just click on the link below. And if you love Billy Joel songs, you’ll love the fact that the characters in those songs will be coming to life. Sounds weird, but you can find out what it’s all about by listening to this week’s rock news below.
We do rock news for you every weekday morning at 6:45 on The Boris and Robyn Show, but if you miss it check back here for the recap. Have a great weekend and thanks for listening.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie