The End of April Will Bring Below Average Temps For The Hudson Valley
You might not want to put away your jackets just yet. You also might want to hang on to your umbrellas as we enter the final days of April.
Sunday night is going to get chilly, enough so that a Frost Advisory will go into effect Monday morning from 5 a.m. till 8 a.m. Lows Sunday night will dip into the low 30s. The sun will return Monday for a brief period as highs will stay in the 50s.
Then the chance of rain returns. Tuesday through Friday will see warmer weather, with highs in the 60s with a chance for showers each day. Lows will remain in the mid to upper 40s with a continued chance for rain.
We might get lucky and see the sun again by this Saturday with partly sunny skies, and highs in the 60s for the first weekend of May.
Have a great week
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie