Rain, Wind, Then More Rain Expected For the Hudson Valley This Weekend
The remainder of Friday will be a rainy one for the area, as a front continues to move to the east. Rain Friday night and into early Saturday could be heavy at times, resulting in some potential minor flooding in isolated spots.
Then it's going to get windy. Forecasters say the wind will start to pick up Friday night and continue into Saturday. Gusts could approach 45 m.p.h. which could cause power outages, plus downed tree limbs and power lines.
A Wind Advisory could go into effect Saturday across the region.
Temperatures will climb into the 50s Saturday under increasing sunshine. The sun won't stay around long as clouds and rain are expected by Sunday.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie