Orange County Made Beer Named One Of The Best In The U.S.
Another Hudson Valley brewery has made a highly praised beer.
The Daily Meal recently released a list of the Top 101 Beers in America. In that list, only one beer from the Hudson Valley made the cut. To determine the list, they looked at beer ratings on Untappd, BeerAdvocate, and RateBeer. They also looked at the beers that regular beer drinkers and beer professionals gave high ratings. Finally, they also used their own expertise to compile the list. The list is completely unranked, just alphabetized.
The Hudson Valley beer ranked one of the top 101 in the U.S., according to The Daily Meal, is from Equilibrium Brewery. Equilibrium is in Middletown. Their MC^2 beer is their pale ale named Photon that has the squared amount of hops. It is a double IPA. It's dark orange and hazy Northeast style IPA. Expect flavors of tangerine, mango, apricot, and pineapple.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie