NYS Thruway is a Traffic Nightmre for Friday Commute
The New York State Thruway is full of problems, making your Friday commute very difficult.
According to WPDH Traffic Reporter, Andrienne Watson there are multiple problems on the NYS Thruway.
Traffic is backed up 2 miles on the northbound side on the Thruway near the Harriman area due to construction. There is an accident, causing a 3-mile delay in the Cornwall area.
Additionally, on the northbound Thruway, there is a 5-mile delay near Exit 18. Southbound Thruway is clear. Use alternate routes to avoid problem areas.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie