New ‘Luxury’ Movie Theater Opens in Hudson Valley
A new movie theater, which is said to offer luxury seats, free refills and affordable tickets, officially opened in the Hudson Valley just in time for the release of Avengers: Endgame.
The Regal Cinemas 12 inside the Hudson Valley Mall in Kingston closed up for good in August 2018. Not long after, news broke that another company was going to renovate the building an open in the space.
NCG Cinema announced plans to take up the space left by Regal Cinema adding all 12 auditoriums would feature recliner chairs and assigned seating in addition to state of the art sound and projections systems.
On Friday, the NCG Cinema in Kingston officially opened. The NGC website says the Kingston theater will offer luxury seats, free refills on soda and popcorn and affordable tickets.
On Thursday, a ribbon-cutting ceremony was held. Photos of the ceremony and a sneak peek of the theater can be seen in the photo gallery below.
- People Are Moving Out of Hudson Valley At Alarming Rates
- The Hudson Valley is Home to the Best Pizza Place in 'Upstate NY'
- New 'Luxury' Movie Theater Opens in Hudson Valley
- You Can Help a Hudson Valley WWII Veteran Celebrate Turning 100
- Officials Assume Measles Will Continue to Spread in Hudson Valley