Hudson Valley Winery Permanently Closes
A Hudson Valley winery has recently announced they are permanently closed.
On Tuesday, February 25, 2020, a local winery announced they are closing their doors. Adair Vineyards, a winery on the Shawangunk Wine Trail posted on their Facebook they had closed. They said "It is with heavy heart that we are announcing that Adair Vineyards is permanently closed. We want to thank everyone for your support over the years".
Support from the community has been overwhelming. Customers and followers are saying how they will miss the winery and that they are sorry to hear the news. One follower commented on Facebook saying to "Enjoy your retirement" so it is possible the owners have simply retired.
No other information has been given regarding the closure. We reached out to Adair Vineyards for more information and are waiting for comment.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie