Hudson Valley Taco Bells to Add 21 $1 Menu Items in 2020
Taco Bell wants you to live mas for less.
Taco Bell will be nearly tripling its dollar menu in the new year. According to WHNT, Taco Bell is adding 21 items to its dollar menu. Currently, the dollar menu has 8 items. Some of the items will even be available in 2019.
WHNT reports that the Double-stacked tacos will be available in three flavors on the dollar menu. The double-stacked tacos will be available on Thursday, December 26 for a limited time. The flavors they are available in are nacho crunch, chipotle cheddar, and reaper ranch. This is what the dollar menu will look like in 2020:
- Double Stacked Taco, Nacho Crunch
- Double Stacked Taco, Chipotle Cheddar
- Double Stacked Taco=, Reaper Ranch
- Beefy Fritos Burrito
- Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito
- Shredded Chicken Quesadilla Melt
- Cheesy Roll-Up
- Cinnamon Twists
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco
- Spicy Tostada
- Triple Layer Nachos
- Cinnabon Delights 2 pack
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito, Sausage
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito, Bacon
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito Fiesta Potato
- Breakfast Soft Taco, Sausage
- Breakfast Soft Taco, Bacon
- Sausage Flatbread Quesadilla
- Hash Brown
- Mini Skillet Bowl
- Mountain Dew Kickstart
Taco Bell has locations in the Hudson Valley in Poughkeepsie, Newburgh, Middletown, and more.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate