Hudson Valley Madness Final Four: Which Town is Best?
The final four of your favorite Hudson Valley towns have been chosen. Which ones will make it to the championship round?
We've been battling Hudson Valley towns against each other and now the bracket is down to the final four.
In round one Newburgh eliminated Kingston with just 57% of the vote, earning them a match up against Wappingers, which blew out Monticello in the battle of the Hudson Valley villages. The bohemian, artsy towns of New Paltz and Beacon fought it out, but New Paltz wound up squeaking out a victory with 56% of the vote. They'll battle it out against our latest winner, Poughkeepsie. Middletown gave Poughkeepsie a good fight, but it just wasn't enough to eliminate the Queen City.
Here's a look at your final four:
Tune in to the Boris and Robyn Show starting Monday morning to find out when the voting for our semi-final round begins. By the end of the week we'll be town to the two teams who will battle it out in the championship round.
Best of luck to the final four. Who do you think will earn the title of the "Best Town in the Hudson Valley?"
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie