Hotels Warn Guests to Beware of Urine in Mini Bar Bottles
How bored do you have to be to do something like this for fun?
Just when you thought that the human race couldn't possibly get any lower we find out the latest trend from young and drunk people. This is absolutely disgusting.
According to Metro, several hotels and resorts claim that they recently discovered that guests were drinking bottles out of the minibar or refrigerator and filling them up again with their own urine. In fact, 1-3 tourists admit doing this in resort locations.
The reasoning behind this madness is most likely a combination between lack of funds and maturity.
Be sure to check the seals before drinking any bottle stocked in your hotel room. If this is happening to sealed bottles of alcohol I'm horrified of what else guests could be tampering with.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie