Happy 75th Eric Clapton
He's been compared to God. I wouldn't go quite that far, but Eric Clapton is certainly a Guitar God. And today happens to be his 75th birthday. And he's brought us some great music in those years.
Eris Clapton has has so many incarnations. My first real memories would be Eric in Cream. I remember that 45 of Sunshine of your love at our house when I was a little kid. I loved and still love Cream. And then there was Eric in the Yardbirds, Eric in Blind Faith, Eric in Derek and the Dominos, Eric Clapton solo. Not necessarily in that order and I'm sure I missed an incarnation or two. My favorite? Derek and the Dominos. In my opinion, one of the best albums ever.
So, in honor of Eric Clapton's milestone birthday, I'm going to play something from Derek and the Dominos. Happy Birthday Eric! It's tough to make a choice here, but I'm going with...
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie