Spiders are probably one of the world's least favorite creatures, but a Washington state man took his arachnophobia to an all new extreme. The Seattle area man caught the pest crawling up his wall, and he decided to take matters into his own hands. Now, instead of using his shoe, a paper towel, or even a rolled up newspaper...the man took the dramatic approach and torched the thing, using a spray-paint can and lighter. While this almost certainly disposed of the unwanted, eight legged intruder...it also almost disposed of the man's entire home. The house was set ablaze, causing an estimated 60K worth of damage. Oops....you think his insurance will cover this?