GROSS: What’s In The Hudson River Now?
We know the Hudson River is contaminated, but look at what these pictures show.
I, like many other people in the Hudson Valley, started my morning off by going for a run on the Walkway Over The Hudson. The Walkway, as always, is gorgeous and so well kept. Had a great run, nothing wild happened...fabulous. UNTIL, I'm walking down to cool down and I notice something strange in the Hudson River.
At first, I thought it was movement from a recently passed boat or a school of fish maybe stirring up mud. But then I saw that it was all over the Hudson River. Is this a bunch of pollution? Is this rocks? What is this!?
Take a look at these pictures and tell me what you think is in the Hudson River. Comment below or on our Facebook to let us know.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie