Experience a Llama and Alpaca Hike in Dutchess County
We love when our Hudson Valley listeners fill us in on an awesome local opportunity.
A few days ago we mentioned a story about hiking with llamas at a farm in Ballston Spa. While Ballston Spa isn't extremely local it is a nice little road trip outside of the Hudson Valley.
But if you're looking to stay close to home and have a local llama experience, just head to Dutchess County. Clover Brooke Farm in Hyde Park reached out to us in the comment section and opened our eyes to their Llama and Alpaca Trek Experience.
According to their Air BnB experience site, you can get a brief tour of Clover Brooke Farm, an introduction to Llama/Alpaca 101 and a brief safety course. Then you'll be guided with your llama and alpaca's through a hike around pastures and ponds.
Selfies with your llama and alpaca are encouraged.
Clover Brooke Farm will also be hosting Family Fun & Llama Appreciation Day Saturday, June 22nd.
The Llama and Alpaca Trek experience runs at $35 per person.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie