Cool Start For April Here in the Hudson Valley, Chance of Rain Late in the Week
Sunday started out mild, but got a lot windier and colder by late afternoon. This will set the tone for most of the week as April will kick off with below average temperatures in the Hudson Valley.
Monday will be cooler than normal and windy, with highs in the 40s and lows in the lower 20s. clouds will increase by Tuesday with highs in the upper 40s and lows around 30.
Wednesday should be the nicest day of the week with highs in the lower 60s under sunny skies. Highs Thursday will be in the upper 50s with increasing clouds late. Thursday night will bring a chance of showers, and potentially some flurries mixed in, if lows stay in the lower 30s.
The threat of rain sticks around through Friday with highs in the lower 50s.
Have a great week!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie