Colder Start Expected This Week For The Hudson Valley
Sunday's mild weather will give way to a cooler start for the week. Highs will reach around 50 for Monday with falling temperatures by the afternoon. Monday night will be cold with lows in the 20s.
Tuesday will be the coldest day of the week with highs around 40 and lows near 20. After that, it should start to warm up. Highs Wednesday will be in the upper 40s and should even reach the mid 50s by Thursday. Lows Thursday won't be as cold, as temps should stay in the mid to upper 30s.
Friday and Saturday should the best days this coming week, with highs potentially up in the 60s, and lows in the mid 40s.
Sunday brings the only real chance of rain, with highs in the upper 50s.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie