Bourbon Made in the Hudson Valley Named Best of the 21st Century
A bourbon made right here in the Hudson Valley was named among the best of the 21st century.
Bourbon drinkers, rejoice! A bourbon made in the Hudson Valley received a prestigious title recently: being named one of the best of the 21st century. Not the year, not the decade, the entire 21st century. Yahoo compiled a list of the best 20 bourbons of the last 20 years and it's the only bourbon from New York State to make the cut.
According to Yahoo, Hudson Baby Bourbon is one of the best bourbons of the 21st century. The bottle retails for $50 and is made at Tuthilltown Spirits in Gardiner. This was the first whiskey produced in New York State since the Prohibition era and the first commercially available to come from New York.
Yahoo praised Hudson Baby Bourbon for its smoky wood quality and flavor profile. The bourbon is aged in charred new American oak barrels. The flavors include vanilla toffee, pepper spice, honey, raisin, and mint.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie