Benefit For the Russell Street Families in Saugerties
This Sunday, July 1, you will have a chance help those that were affected by the horrific fire on Russell Street in Saugerties back in April. The Kahn, Conklin and Engweller families are still reeling and trying to pick up the pieces following this tragic event. And even though the cause is a serious and important one, the day promises to be fun for the whole family.
The "Rock West Hurley Park" benefit for the Russell Street families will be Sunday under the pavilion at West Hurley Park on Dug Hill Road from noon - 7 pm. It's free to get in, but donations are encouraged. There will also be raffles, live bands, comedy, a DJ, a chili cook off, a 50/50 and much more to help raise money for the Russell Street families. There is a playground for kids, a softball field, basketball court and tennis court.
For more information about this Sunday's Rock West Hurley Park benefit, and the families affected by the fire, visit their facebook page.
- 2018 Hudson Valley Fireworks Guide
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie