Weather: Warm Start To Autumn In The Hudson Valley
Monday is the first day of Autumn but you'd never know it, as temps and humidity are expected to climb.
highs Monday will be in the mid 80's, with summer-like humidity and increasing clouds late in the day. Lows Monday night will stay around 60, with a chance for rain and thunderstorms in the evening.
Tuesday and Wednesday will be cooler, with highs in the 70s and lows in the upper 40s. Expect a bit of a breeze as the temps and humidity should stay comfortable.
Thursday will see temperatures back up around 80, with partly cloudy skies. Friday will stay warm, with highs in the mid 70s and lows in the lower to mid 50s.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie