Hudson Valley Town Gets New Unique Sign
Things sure are changing here in the Hudson Valley.
If you remember back in November it was announced that every exit sign on I-84 in the Hudson Valley would be changing. According to the New York State Department of Transportation, the signs would be brought into "compliance with National Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways."
It's still a shock when you see a new number at an exit you frequent often.
However, when I saw the next sign I brought my car to a full stop.
I was driving in New Hamburg, near the train station, when I saw this sign:
This can't be sanctioned by New York State, right?
With that being said, it's hilarious and clearly, New Hamburg needs a new sign since you can barely see the once above the burger.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash