Hudson Valley Man Featured in GQ Magazine
A Hudson Valley resident was recently featured in GQ magazine.
Jay Arthur of Washingtonville, a senior at Berkeley College, had his merchandise featured in the March 2019 issue of GQ magazine, according to officials from Berkely College.
“I want people to respond to my clothing,” Arthur said in a press release from Berkeley College. “If my designs make people feel empowered, then I’m fulfilled.”
Arthur will graduate this year with a Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising and Management. Even before graduating, his designs are being sold in the area. Hoodies designed by the Washingtonville resident are currently being sold at Loola Doola, a boutique in White Plains.
Arthur was able to meet the owner of Loola Doola, Berkeley College alumn Lauren Morris when the owner spoke to Berkley fashion students.
Aruther is currently interning at the fashion and design house of Rebecca Minkoff. After he graduates he plans to continue his career as a designer.
- 6 Alleged Hudson Valley Child Predators Arrested During Big Sting
- DEC: Hudson Valley Woman Kept Dead Rotting Carcasses in Home
- Your License May Soon Be Invalid To Board an Airplane in U.S.
- Hudson Valley Man Featured in GQ Magazine
- Hudson Valley Cancer Charity Receives Nearly $50,000 Donation
- Over 50% of New Yorkers Live in Areas With Failing Air Quality
- Hudson Valley Diner Serves 'Delicious' Sri Lankan Food
- Gigantic Fish Caught in Hudson Valley
- Man Falls 45 Feet Hiking in Hudson Valley on Easter
- Police: Wanted Heroin Trafficker Found Hiding in Hudson Valley
- Eatery With '#1 Cheesesteak in The World' Coming to Hudson Valley
- Award-Winning Hudson Valley Restaurant Completes Major Expansion
- Deal Saves 950 Jobs in Hudson Valley, Will Create 150 More
- Hudson Valley Woman Accused Of Stealing Over $13,500 From Scouts
- People Are Moving Out of Hudson Valley At Alarming Rates
- The Hudson Valley is Home to the Best Pizza Place in 'Upstate NY'
- New 'Luxury' Movie Theater Opens in Hudson Valley
- You Can Help a Hudson Valley WWII Veteran Celebrate Turning 100