Hudson Valley Man Charged With Murder After Dead Body Found
A Hudson Valley man is facing murder charges after a local man was found dead in a wooded area near the Thruway.
On Sunday around 8 p..m, the Town of Ulster Police Department received a call about a dead man in the wooded area just off the traffic circle in the Town of Ulster, near exit 19 of the New York State Thruway.
Following an investigation, the victim, Guy Andradez of Kingston, was found to be the victim of a homicide, police say.
Following a further investigation, police allege 36-year-old Lance J. Ferguson of Kingston killed Andradez.
Authorities didn't go into details about their investigation but charged Ferguson with murder, concealment of a human corpse, tampering with physical evidence, felonies, and a misdemeanor for criminal possession of a weapon.
The Ulster Police Department was assisted by the Ulster County District Attorney’s Office, the New York State Police, the Ulster County Sheriff’s Office, the Kingston Police Department and Ulster Hose Fire Department.
- Eatery With '#1 Cheesesteak in The World' Closes in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Run Over By Car While Trying to Cross Highway
- Tick Carrying Deadly Brain Swelling Virus Spotted Near New York
- Wanted Man Accused of Murdering Dog in Lower Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Judge Resigns After Divorce Conflict of Interest
- Elderly Hudson Valley Man Dead, Wife Critically Injured in Crash
- Which Hudson Valley County Has The Most STDs?
- 'State-Of-The-Art Supermarket' Being Built in Hudson Valley
- The Hudson Valley School Districts With The Best Teachers
- Have You Seen This Hudson Valley Man?