Hudson Valley Hunter Found Skeletal Remains on Thanksgiving Eve
Police are investigating and hoping for help after a hunter found skeletal remains.
On Wednesday, New York State Police announced an investigation is ongoing following the discovery of human remains in the town of Liberty. On Wednesday, November 27, New York State Police responded to Briscoe Road in the town of Liberty after a hunter located skeletal remains inside the wood line.
More information about the remains hasn't been released, as of this writing.
Troopers are continuing the investigation and ask that anyone with information contact the State Police Liberty BCI at 845-292-6600.
- Police Investigate Threats at 2 Hudson Valley Schools
- Lower Hudson Valley School Cancels Musical Over Racism Concerns
- Rockefeller Christmas Tree From Hudson Valley To Be Lit Tonight
- Hudson Valley Man Killed During Winter Storm
- Parts of the Hudson Valley Saw Over 2 Feet of Snow
- Toys 'R' Us Opens First New Location Just Outside Hudson Valley
- NY Family Forced to Sell Farm After 240 Years, 7 Generations
- Father Dead, 3 Others Injured in Head-On Crash in Dutchess County
- Man in Critical Condition After Shooting at Senior Housing