Happy Birthday, Paul McCartney
Time sure flies. I remember thinking many moons ago that soon Paul McCartney actually was turning 64 just like in the song. The thing is, it didn't seem like all THAT may moons ago. But it was, because today Sir Paul celebrates his 78th birthday. That's right, the cute Beatle from my youth is 78. Almost 80.
The song I picked to celebrate is from my favorite Paul McCartney album. Actually it is one of my all time favorite albums period. I'm talking about the Ram album. I wore out my vinyl copy years ago. But I have it on cd, so I still listen to it. All the time. It is definitely on my list of desert island discs. And today's pick is a really good track from this amazing album. It's one you would hear in the old days, but not so much anymore.
Happy Birthday, Paul. You have provided me and so many others with a great soundtrack to our lives. Hope you have a great day and many more.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
Robyn Taylor: The 5 Nicest Rock Stars I Got to Interview