Gun Shows Now a Thing of the Past in Westchester County?
Gun shows could be on their way out in Westchester County, NY. The new county executive George Latimer, signed an executive order earlier this year that keeps gun shows from being held on county-owned land. According to Metrosource.com, the Westchester County lawmakers voted 12-5 to make the order a law.
Previously there had been gun shows held annually at the Westchester County Center. The previous county executive, Rob Astorino, had vetoed a similar piece of legislation last year, while still in office.
Do you attend gun shows? Will this ban have you traveling to other areas of New York to go to gun shows?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie