Where Are the Best Hudson Valley Spots for Tacos on Cinco De Mayo?
May 5th, or Cinco de Mayo, takes place every year to honor Mexico's victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican War (1861-1867). But what do people really think that this is an occasion for? Yes, you guessed it: tacos and drinking.
Where do you get your tacos in the Hudson Valley? Where is the best place? Here are a few of the best, according to yelp.com and people who were randomly surveyed during their workday at 2 Pendell Road in Poughkeepsie:
- Milo's Cantina, Poughkeepsie
- El Azteca, Poughkeepsie
- Peace Nation Cafe, Kingston
- El Paso, Highland
- El Taco Loco, Newburgh
- Taco Shack, New Paltz
- Cafe Maya, Wappingers Falls
- Taco Factory, Middletown
Where do you go when you are craving tacos? Do you wash them down with beer or Margaritas?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie