Another Student Arrested for Making Threats at FDR High School
A Hudson Valley high school is dealing with yet another threat against the school.
FDR High School in Hyde Park saw an increased police presence on Friday, November 22nd. Parents were notified that a noncredible threat had been made about a school shooting.
The 15-year-old male student who made the threat was charged with making a terroristic threat after he was interviewed by police.
A mere 4 days later on Monday, November 26th, another student was charged with making a terroristic threat and falsely reporting an incident, according to The Town of Hyde Park police department Facebook page. Just like the incident before, a student had written a threat on a bathroom wall.
School officials and officers were quickly able to identify the student and was interviewed and charged.
The 16-year-old male student was taken to Mid Hudson Regional Hospital for a mental health evaluation.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie