1 Killed In 2-Car Crash in Orange County
One person was killed in an early morning crash in Orange County.
On Tuesday around 7:20 a.m., New York State Police from the Monroe barracks responded to a two-vehicle crash on School Road in the town of Monroe. A preliminary investigation revealed that a 2013 Acura TL, driven by a 67-year-old Warwick man, was involved in a collision with a 1996 Toyota Avalon traveling in the opposite direction, police say.
The driver of the Toyota Avalon, Joseph R. Farina, 32, of Mahwah, N.J, was pronounced deceased at the scene.
More details weren't released, but police say their investigation is ongoing.
- Female Security Guard Murdered in Lower Hudson Valley Library
- Owner No Longer Wants Lost Pet, Local Shelter Hopes For New Home
- Former Hudson Valley Broadcaster Heading to Hall of Fame
- Nazi Flag Displayed Near Hudson Valley School, Businesses
- The Hudson Valley Is Really Becoming 'Hollywood on the Hudson'
- Amazon Approved to Build Massive Warehouse in Hudson Valley
- Fastest Growing Burger Chain Plans to Open in Hudson Valley