Where to Get Your Valentine Hudson Valley Chocolates
Don't think your sweetie wants you to show up with chocolates this Valentine's Day? Guess again! Here are a few places that you can shop local and get some yummy chocolate too!
- Krause’s Chocolates of Saugerties and New Paltz. 41 South Partition St., Saugerties. It's worth going in here just to smell the store!
- Oliver Kita, West Market St, Rhinebeck.
- Lagusta's Luscious, 25 North Front St, New Paltz.
- Christopher Norman Chocolates 73 North 2nd Street, Hudson.
- the Hudson Chocolate Bar, 135 Warren St, Hudson.
- Lucky Chocolates, 115 Partition St. Saugerties.
- Fruition Chocolate, 3091 Route 28, Shokan. (limited hours, so call before you go to make sure you don't miss them).
- Adams Fairacre Farms, Poughkeepsie Store, Route 44, Also at the Wappingers Route 9 store. They have an amazing chocolate/confection section, including sugar-free and kosher items.
- Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park, Apple Pie Bakery. They have a selection of items that have been made by their students and before Valentine's and Easter have special items that you can order in advance.
- Alps Sweet Shop, Main Street in Beacon & Main Street Fishkill
- The Village Sampler, 122 Clinton St, Montgomery, 12549
- Commodore Chocolates, Broadway in Newburgh
If we missed a place that you think is great, email Brandi@wrrv.com and we will add it.